Sunday, May 4, 2008

Teenheat,24 Hours,Masshysteri @ KS94







A new post after a long time! I was looking forward to this show and I had great expectations as Masshysteri consists members from The Vicious which I really loved! Thankfully my expectations were proven right plus I got to see 24 Hours again and they were fuckin' great for once more! On to the show now...first were Teenheat who in my opinion just copy the Ramones,I never liked the Ramones and I don't like bands who copy them,plain and simple! Anyway,people seemed to enjoy their set so I'll just shut up! I took no pics of them 'cause I had some other stuff to take care. 24 Hours were next and although the sound wasn't that good they managed to get their feeling of their music out.Last time I compared them to Hot Water Music,I was way wrong They are more of a garage-rock band with some bits of punk and with a lot of melodic guitar parts.I really like the singers' voice,it fits perfectly! Masshysteri started really energetic and got everyone dancing to their pop-ish punk tunes from the middle of the first song! Very tight as a band and with a very personal sound,something hard to accomplish in this genre! They even played two songs from The Vicious,Walking Dead (my favorite!) and Masshysteri. The people were cheering for more songs after their set and they played four more songs and called it a night.Even for a fairly new band they had a lot of songs! Closing I must say that I was surprised to see that a lot of people showed up to the show while at the same time there were 2 more shows going on! Disorder played last night too (yes,the Disorder from the U.K) and there was also the Legalize it festival (a free fest for the legalization of weed!). Until next time.....stay punk fuckers!

No comments: